Areas of Interest
Common Visa Types
Search OUR site


To be eligible for an EB-4 visa, providing lawful permanent residence and a Green Card as a religious worker, you must be a religious worker who for the past two years has been a member of a religious denomination which has a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the United States; and who has been carrying on the vocation, professional work, or other work described below, continuously for the past two years.


  • Must have been a member of the religious denomination for at least 2 years immediately preceding the time of application;
  • Must be seeking to enter the U.S. solely to work as a minister or religious vocation or occupation which relates to traditional religious functions; and
  • Must have worked in such vocation, professional work or other work continuously for at least a 2 year period (voluntary service does not meet this requirement). The work must be continuous, but need not be full-time. It does not matter if the work was in or outside of the U.S.

Kingston, Martinez & Hogan immigration represents clients throughout the United States and California, Ca, Southern California, santa barbara, goleta, santa ynez, goleta valley, ventura, oxnard, camarillo, los angeles, and Los angeles county. nationally, many clients come from Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, new mexico, colorado, detroit, chicago, dallas, new york city, boston, philadelphia, and washington d.c. Internationally, we work with companies and individuals all over world, including mexico and canada.